If you have a story that you want included in the book please email it to: welcomeout1@gmail.com

Please when you send in your story let me know if you want your name used. I appreciate everyone's help with this project and will list all of those who helped make this book possible.





Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Please don't hesitate, send in your story today

I had the first publishing meeting for the book. I was told by this particular publisher I need a little more content before they can really look at the book. I know there are alot of you who have contacted me regarding this project and have said you are working on it, I appreciate your help. I also had some of you tell me the idea sounds great but you dont feel comfortable sharing your story with the world and I understand that. This is a very personal thing I am asking you to share. I am not going to be using any actual names in the book unless you tell me you want your name used. I feel that it is important to get the stories out there and don't want people to just read the book to read any one particulare story. Sharing your story could help other people discover there are other people out there who are experiencing the same thing as they are. Also sharing your story could help other people who are not in the LGBT community understand a little more about what it is like to be gay in the world today. The more we share with others the more we will be understood. People fear what they don't know. If the fear is lessened everyone's lives can be easier and happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment