If you have a story that you want included in the book please email it to: welcomeout1@gmail.com

Please when you send in your story let me know if you want your name used. I appreciate everyone's help with this project and will list all of those who helped make this book possible.





Saturday, January 9, 2010

news about book

In the coming week some big things are going on. I have a couple of meetings with publishers. I also have a meeting with a literary agent who has offered her assistance in promoting the book once it is done.

There is a new facebook group for the book. The name is 'Welcome Out book project' Please join the group. I will only be able to update this blog about once a week, but I will be able to use Facebook almost daily and will post any updated info regarding the book.

Also, in the coming weeks I am working on posting some stories on here to help give people an idea of what the book is about. I though it could give people help in starting their own story. Sometimes reading something from someone else can prompt your own memories of your own life.

Thank you all for the support, and have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Amber, It's wonderful that you are taking on this project and giving a voice to those who need to feel they have one. I'd be happy to share some of my experience with you, since I just published my own book which shares very honestly the heart journey I have been on in finding my spiritual truth. Check out my web sites at www.NancyGosse.com and my book site at www.ObscurityInYourFace.com

    ReplyDelete