If you have a story that you want included in the book please email it to: welcomeout1@gmail.com

Please when you send in your story let me know if you want your name used. I appreciate everyone's help with this project and will list all of those who helped make this book possible.





Wednesday, January 6, 2010

got hacked!!

I apologize, my facebook account was hacked and diactivated. The Welcome Out facebook page was also lost. I am trying to figure out how to get it all straightened out. I also created a new email address for just the book.Please send your stories to welcomeout1@gmail.com. I am hoping this way if something like this should happen in the future things will be protected a little better. I am still compiling stories so feel free to send in your story, but use the new address.

No comments:

Post a Comment