If you have a story that you want included in the book please email it to: welcomeout1@gmail.com

Please when you send in your story let me know if you want your name used. I appreciate everyone's help with this project and will list all of those who helped make this book possible.





Thursday, December 31, 2009

thought it would be fun to post a few stories here

When you email me your story let me know if it is OK for me to post your story on here as well. I was thinking it would be fun to let people read a few stories that will be put in the book. I intend on all of the stories get in the book if at all possible, I think everyone deserves to have their story heard. I also am not planning on altering any story except if there is a typo or if punctuation needs to be altered. I want all the stories to still be in everyone's individual voice.

Please send in your story, if not for the book for this site. The more stories are heard the more acceptance will occur.

Happy New year to you all and be safe and be you!

No comments:

Post a Comment