If you have a story that you want included in the book please email it to: welcomeout1@gmail.com

Please when you send in your story let me know if you want your name used. I appreciate everyone's help with this project and will list all of those who helped make this book possible.





Sunday, December 20, 2009

having fun reading and compiling your stories

I wanted to say thank you to the people who have already sent in their stories. Everyone has such great stories. Everyone's stories are diffrent and unique. If you have thought about submitting a story and have not becasue it is so private please don't be discoraged. I will not use your name unless you give me the ok. This book is being created to help other people understand the experience of coming out. It is NOT being created for my amusement at all. It is also not being created for me to get any personal gain. I am presently looking into donating any money this book may make. This is entirely being created because I have thought our community could use such a book and have not found one. Please also talk to your family and friends and ask if they would like to contribute their experience of having you come out to them. I think that hearing the other perspective could be helpful to the possible readers of this book.

If you have any ideas of how I can make this book even better please leave a comment. I would be thrilled to hear your impute, even if you think this whole book idea stinks I woudl like to hear from you. Any impute will help me know what people want.

I hope you all are enjoying your holidays,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment